Home and Renters

Our independent agency status allows us to shop several different carriers to ensure you are adequately covered on your largest asset – your home.  Generally, typical homeowner polices will cover the following coverages:

Dwelling – The actual structure or home itself

Contents – Personal possessions in the home (i.e. clothing, furniture, electronics, appliances)

Loss of Use – Living expenses paid in the even of a covered loss when you can no longer occupy your dwelling.

Liability – Pays for damages to other people and legal defense for you, should you be held legally liable for their injuries.

Other supplemental coverages are also available:

Replacement Cost – Will pay to replace the item damaged, not just reimburse you for its current value

Valuable Articles/Scheduled Personal Property – Personal artifacts such as jewelry, guns, fine arts, etc.

Flood Insurance – A separate policy to pay for damages sustained from a flood

Excess Liability – A separate policy designed to provide higher limits for liability coverage

**** All coverages are subject to the terms, limits and conditions of your policy contract

Request a quote